SLIMLINE ... MOST SLIMLINE METHOD
Do you own a salon? Freelance hair technician? Or are you just an individual wanting to venture into the world of hair extensions? Well we are here to help you join the club.
Tape-in hair extensions, are one of the most discrete hair extension methods currently available, and very popular with celebrities such as the Kardashians. They use NO HEAT, and cause NO DAMAGE if installed correctly. They are totally flat to the head, due to the ultra slim line tape the hair extensions are attached too. They are a great way of taking a client with short hair and giving them longer hair instantly. Clients want a method of hair extensions that are discrete, well here is the solution, tape in hair extensions. This course will teach the the A-Z of consulting, installing, maintaining and removing the tape hair extensions method. With our qualification you will be able to access many companies trade prices, to help you on your way to becoming a successful hair extension technician. Clients struggling with thick, short, blunt hair will also benefit from this method, and we are going to teach you how. You will also be invited into the world of Virgin Russian Hair, which once you use you will not be able to work without.
1 day course
*NO previous training or experience needed*
100% PASS RATE
Certificate Awarded, Fully Accredited
FULL KIT PROVIDED
What will you learn.....
- background information on hair types and hair conditions
- background information on types of hair extensions
- how to asses a clients hair an hair type
- how to to carry out a full consultation
- how to asses how much hair extensions are needed
- assessing looks to be achieved (full head, 3/4 head & 1/2 head)
- in-depth knowledge on hair extension installation
- in depth knowledge on maintenance and removal of the extensions
- how to professionally cut and blend the hair extensions
- full aftercare knowledge and advice
- details on how to price your services
- advice on promoting and advertising your services
- details on trade suppliers
The masterclass will consist of verbal theory, practical demonstrations and independent learning